Sunday--CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just curious if any of the locals will be out at the pond on Sunday?

Well....it looks like no takers....thats kool,,,,the wife had other plans I just found out anyways for us on Sunday.

I think it's supposed to be rainy and cold this weekend, Alan... :(

Scubatexan, you act like that would stop Texdiveguy from diving... Are you kidding me? Rain, Cold? :rofl3: No way.... :no

Debraw:
Scubatexan, you act like that would stop Texdiveguy from diving... Are you kidding me? Rain, Cold? :rofl3: No way.... :no

How silly of me....perish the thought! :laughing:

Alan, we're thinking of a trip to Tyler State Park tomorrow afternoon, if the weather cooperates (I AM a fair-weather diver, you know.) Half the distance to CSSP for us, and about 10% of the cost of CSSP, even less if we can snag free air fills at the fire station. I'll post here in the morning and let you know our plans, if you want to make the jaunt to TSP. It's very pretty, and the vis improves this time of year, although the lake was pretty low last time we went. We went to the opposite side of the lake from diver's point, and fought quite a bit of grass in the shallows. But, the brush pile there is really cool, a good place to just hang out, if you enjoy that. I do. Lots of fish, and a big daddy catfish, also a big daddy bass. We're up to exploring more of the lake, though.

Foo:
Alan, we're thinking of a trip to Tyler State Park tomorrow afternoon, if the weather cooperates (I AM a fair-weather diver, you know.) Half the distance to CSSP for us, and about 10% of the cost of CSSP, even less if we can snag free air fills at the fire station. I'll post here in the morning and let you know our plans, if you want to make the jaunt to TSP. It's very pretty, and the vis improves this time of year, although the lake was pretty low last time we went. We went to the opposite side of the lake from diver's point, and fought quite a bit of grass in the shallows. But, the brush pile there is really cool, a good place to just hang out, if you enjoy that. I do. Lots of fish, and a big daddy catfish, also a big daddy bass. We're up to exploring more of the lake, though.

Got in late from exploring miles of Canton,,,,,,my wife I found out had other plans for us for today/Sunday......hope your trip to TSP is fun....weather looking fine for diving!!!

Naw... life threw us a curve, also. We'll have to get out soon, though!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom