SunBreeze Hotel. Aqua Dives Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mention renovations. Big? small? Major? minor? Contsruction impact on the general use of the hotel? Noise disturbances? enquiring minds would like to know.

I did not see or hear any construction in progress. Perhaps it was the day of the week I was there. The woman at the front desk was gracious enough to show me two of the three room types. She mentioned she couldn't show me the top end rooms because of the renovation that was in progress.

If you call the hotel or e-mail them, they may give you more information. TripAdvisor may have some good info as well.

Sorry I can't offer more info!

HI I just returned from an 11 day dive trip with HP Belize dive adventures and stayed at the Sunbreeze Hotel. The dive crew was the best ever, hotel and hotel staff were great and the Blue Water Grill has excellent food. Hope this helps.

Jessid,

we enjoyed your company and had a great time diving with the group.

HI I just returned from an 11 day dive trip with HP Belize dive adventures and stayed at the Sunbreeze Hotel. The dive crew was the best ever, hotel and hotel staff were great and the Blue Water Grill has excellent food. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the update. judy and I will be staying at teh Sunbreeze in three weeks, diving with HP, so its great to hear any feedback about these two outfits.

Any suggestions for local or excursion dives? (Other than the obvious turneffe, and Blue Hole :wink:

Back
Top Bottom