Sulawesi Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weather has been much better then I expected. The sea was much calmer then last January. Manado had days with lots of rain but Bunaken not that much. Lembeh island had only two days of rain. But...everybody here says somehow, someday the rain will come anyway. Same for the wind. But like I said before, you almost always can make good dives. Both around Bunaken and in the Lembeh Strait. Interesting links you will now find on http://gb.diving-on-sulawesi.com

Are there many travellers now?

Have populations of visitors to Indonesia (Sulawesi, Bali, Lombok) returned to higher levels now?

Hi there Dwake Menado is a safe place and very proffesional for the diving community. My last visit was last year and my buddy was Jeff (US) and we explored Lembeh Strait and saw pigme sea-horses they are living in coral plants , at first the DM has to point it out because they are very small.Maybe you can check out murexdive.com,this dive resort has a Americain manager his name is Danny.I hope you will visit Menado its beautiful,good luck and happy diving,

Hi there Dwake Menado is a safe place and very proffesional for the diving community. My last visit was last year and my buddy was Jeff (US) and we explored Lembeh Strait and saw pigme sea-horses they are living in coral plants , at first the DM has to point it out because they are very small.Maybe you can check out murexdive.com,this dive resort has a Americain manager his name is Danny.I hope you will visit Menado its beautiful,good luck and happy diving,

Back
Top Bottom