Suites Bahia / Suites Colonial - Dive Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocpaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wondering if anyone knows who Bahia and Colonial use for their dive packages?

Also wondering if anyone every gets a response to a reservation request sent to these two operations?

Second question first: All bookings are handled by the reservations office at Casa Mexicana. The online reservations system works well but sometimes takes a couple of days to process. You may call at Casa to ask questions, book, or confirm an online booking.
They package with a number of ops -- if you have a preferred op you should check that the hotels are available.
CORRECTION: The no longer offer their own dive packages.

CORRECTION: The no longer offer their own dive packages.[/QUOTE]

Interesting - the web sites still show dive packages available at both locations. Where did you get that information? :confused:

I meant the hotel chain no longer offers dive pkgs. on their site/on their own -- as they used to. You can book pkgs. with them via the dive ops.

I think you would be better off going with a dive operation that has a package with one of these motels. I've stayed at the Bahia with a package from Aqua Safari. The motel is in an excellent location, about 1 block from the dive shop. Clean rooms and good service.

Back
Top Bottom