Suit fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried them on with the drysuit and socks. I ordered 12 so we'll see how they fit when they get here.

Well I have the right arm thing under control, but man these size 10 rockboots are enormous, really a waste of $100.

You may want to mention to the dealer about your boots being entirely too large. Perhaps they can work something out with you.

The drysuit and rockboots are designed to be worn with an undergarment as thick as the Thinsulate 400.

Feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss different options.

Thanks,

Jessica
DUI

I have the TLS350 as well. Mine is the front zipper, self donning..... right!! It is a challenge getting out of it but I manage, but trying to get the right arm in when putting on the suit is nuts. CanÃÕ do it by myself at all! To get out of the suit, I start with my right arm and keep working it out. Takes a bit of doing. Hay, I am looking for a dive buddy. I live in Corona, Ca. and dive mainly in Laguna Beach, Crescent Bay. My dive buddy for over 13 years moved out of state. I am 60 and other hobbies are weight lifting and body conditioning. I go every weekend, water permitting. I like AM dives before all of the students mess up the water. Interested? IÃÎ under Carl Randall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom