Suggestions Requested: New Wetsuit for Women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Custom suits can be extremely expensive, that is why i like the hyperstretch, it stretches so much that it is almost like a custom suit, also try the pinnacle elastiprene series ive heard good things about those.

Hi Robert,

Where are some of the custom houses located in the OC? JmJ?

Thanks.

I used New Wave Wetsuits in Fullerton. Great suit, perfect fit, fast and friendly. Her prices were less than many of the off the rack brands, and did I say fast!
Call Theresa 714 744 1365 - She's a hoot!

Aquaflite--my wife has one and loves it, they cost less than many off the rack ones. She had a seem split after 8 years, and they fixed it very nicely no cost no questions. On another tack, why not go dry--you will never go back.

Hi Robert,

Where are some of the custom houses located in the OC? JmJ?

Thanks.

My apologies! JMJ is located in Torrance: New Page 2

New Wave was the other place I was thinking about....thanks Teamcasa!

Custom suits can be extremely expensive, that is why i like the hyperstretch, it stretches so much that it is almost like a custom suit, also try the pinnacle elastiprene series ive heard good things about those.

Also take a look at Henderson's Thermoprene. It has considerably more stretch than standard neoprene and it about half the price of Hyperstretch. We carry the full line and here is one example: Henderson Thermoprene Women's 7mm Back Zip Jumpsuit

And yes, we also offer a 10% ScubaBoard member discount. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions you may have. Thanks!

Take a look at the Pinnacle 7mm Merino Lined Elastiprene wetsuit. Very stretchy, very warm. Our best selling cold water wetsuit, and it's only been on the market about a year. You can see the features at Pinnacle Aquatics
Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom