Suggestions for next dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But St Lucia would be another good option...there's a good variety of dive sites available (drift, wreck, atoll)

I agree. St. Lucia is known to be a great dive spot. And the sunsets are gorgeous!!! I was there a number of years ago, and stayed on the south side of the island in Soufriere. We had rented a villa that looked out on the twin Pitons. We spent our days at Anse Chastanet (ANSE CHASTANET RESORT St Lucia, Caribbean's romantic resort hideaway) So nice!!

I've also heard great things about Saba, but have no info to add to having heard great things.

It's been a few years now since I dove St. Lucia, but the diving was fantastic. We stayed at the northern tip of the island and the best diving was half way down near the Pitons. The area at the Pitons, which includes the Anse Chastanet resort has world class diving both from boats and shore based. Great marine life, underwater caves, Coral etc. The Island itself is lush, green and beautiful. The only negative I had was because we stayed so far away, we had to travel thru Castries ( the capital) every day twice, which was a nightmare due to traffic. Not sure if they ever improved that situation, but I would STRONGLY suggest staying closer to the Piton area or even Marigot harbor. I haven't had a chance to get back there, but I certainly will. Enjoy. DD

Back
Top Bottom