Suggested Operators in Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33:
This has to be one of the LEAST objective sites I have ever come across. Every post seems to be a plug for the site owners friends/business associates.

IMHO it is pretty pathetic and not to be trusted.
He always posts, just ignore it. I think his account is just a shell to promote his website. All 3 of his posts are the same.

sjspeck:
He always posts, just ignore it. I think his account is just a shell to promote his website. All 3 of his posts are the same.

Interesting that his site does not even allow outside links in its TOS but he is quite happy to throw out a link to his site at every opportunity.......................

pjayjarrett:
Staying in Cayman (finally!!!) at the Hyatt for a week in December. I know that Red Sail services the Hyatt, but I am looking for suggestions on dive operators to use. I would like to try and avoid cattle barges if possible - any help is appreciated

My wife and I are heading to the Hyatt in February. We're big fans of Hyatt, but this will be our first time in GC. I'm also a fan of red sail (despite all of the criticism you often hear about them on here). DId you guys have a great trip? Any reviews, suggestions, or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Been diving with them since 2001 (averaging a week a year) and have never had a bad experience.

sdwho

We just go back from a week in GC, staying out on the East end of the island. Although you will probably want to find someone on the West end (where you'll be staying) for most of your diving, I'd highly recommend that you consider a dive or two with Ocean Frontiers (OF) on the East End - simply one of the best dive ops I ever used. The trip from where you will be staying on the West end to the OF dive shop on the East end for a morning 2 tank dive (departs at 8:30) would probably take you 60 minutes in "rush hour" traffic, but it would be worth it for the great wall dives that they have out on the East end.

Since they also run afternoon dives you might consider this as well, and there would be less traffic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom