Sudan in March or May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hotel was Marriot Beach Resort every trip, we had reservations through Hotels .com, no problems checking in.
I would not drive or ride that road in the dark after traveling so far, I would not be on that road late night.

Strange. I made the reservation at that same hotel in Hurghada through Hotel.com too. They said the check-in desk will be closed, no one would let you into your room. I lost $100+ for that booking.

Strange. I made the reservation at that same hotel in Hurghada through Hotel.com too. They said the check-in desk will be closed, no one would let you into your room. I lost $100+ for that booking.
We were there in march 2019 and had no issues checking in, I had sent them an email letting them arrange picup from airport so maybe that was the difference..

We were there in march 2019 and had no issues checking in, I had sent them an email letting them arrange picup from airport so maybe that was the difference..

That could be it. I'll do it that way next time.

I flew with Turkish Air too, Houston-Istanbul-Hurghada. The Turkish Air lounge in Istanbul is one of the best airport lounges that I have ever been in. I can stay there all day during transit.

That could be it. I'll do it that way next time.

I flew with Turkish Air too, Houston-Istanbul-Hurghada. The Turkish Air lounge in Istanbul is one of the best airport lounges that I have ever been in. I can stay there all day during transit.
In istanbul they would not let us in alounge , how did you do that?

Once in sudan, most morning dives had lots of HH, silkies and oceanic white tips.

I have seen HH & silkies in other places like Banda Sea, Galapagos, Socorro & Cocos. I went to Red Sea to see the Oceanic Whitetip (Carcharhinus Longimanus), It is the only place in the world where you can find them wth pilotfish swimming along on their noses. A very cool sight to see.

I have seen HH & silkies in other places like Banda Sea, Galapagos, Socorro & Cocos. I went to Red Sea to see the Oceanic Whitetip (Carcharhinus Longimanus), It is the only place in the world where you can find them wth pilotfish swimming along on their noses. A very cool sight to see.

They are prolific, especially when they swim up to you in clear blue water.
The red sea ; Egypt and Sudan is a wonderful experience, healthy hard beautiful corals everywhere , healthy soft corals and variety of fish , crustations and mamals make for a great trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom