Successful recovery dive at TL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tony and Beast went out to hunt for a compass and fin lost somewhere between the south dock and the first platform. I don't know how but they found the flat, clear little compass in all that mud on the bottom. I thin it was lost 3-4 weeks ago!

Crabdiver....I'll keep it in the van until we see you again. Nice to have met you and your family.

This weekend we also met Houstondvr and Swamp Thing for the first time. Welcome aboard, fellas!

Brenda had ball being able to actually SEE! The place is really shaping up and the BBQ pits work great; Good job Beast. Nice to meet all the new Swampsters and put faces with names.

Those last two dives Sunday with Doug were nice..... cliffs and mounds abounded in the cold waters and viz was decent at times. Of course it's a whole 'nother world skimming the bottom, DARK and your buddy has to hang on to your tank so you don't get separated... :wink:

see ya at the next get together,

tony

Bren said the pics were a bit hazy to scan, but I'll bring em next time after I go home, got the big bass on film!

I had a great time meeting all of you this weekend.

I'm glad to hear that crabdiver got his compass back.

Hope to see you all on Wed....if not definetly this weekend.

See ya
SwampThing

:D

I think we voted that you have the best name :D

See ya Wed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom