Submarine @ Miami Public Auction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phaethon

Contributor
Reaction score
Picked up a seized property auction catalogue at FLL Tourist Bureau the other day mainly because of the photo of a submarine on the front. Details HERE if anyone is interested... 8^)

K.

Ooooooh, we need to buy this for the club. How cool would that be to drive out for our beach dives.

And rig a torpedo or two and we could probably keep those pesky surface boaters from buzzing our dive flags!

Run silent, run deep,
Kapitänleutnant Grier

And wouldn't a nice little Stroke logo look good on the conning tower?

Hey man, I'm ready! I've already got my uniform...

-G

Forget the torps, imagine surfacing that thing right near one of those boaters when they hadn't seen another vessel in the water. The look on the errant boater's face.... priceless.

Let me dig out my old Navy uniform with the submarine enlisted warfare pin (known to us "bubbleheads" as "dolphins"), on it. Engineering spaces are ready, captain!

diverbrian:
A Diver's Got to know their limitations.-->Harry Callahan (paraphrased to meet intent)
"I know what you're thinking... did I suck both tanks dry or only the one? Well punk, d'ya feel lucky..?"

K.

man that submarine looks sweet... i don't know about that model, but the 1-person one made by Seahorse Submarines sells for $35,000

dang

also, its max depth is 140 feet, so does that make it a recreational submarine?

and they're all YELLOW...so... :06:

:rock_band

I just knew that somebody would think of that...

[All together now!]

"In the town
Where I was born..."

:crossbone

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom