Sub gear XP10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisaw

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, Wondering if anyone can help, I have just bought a XP10 dive computer from Sub gear and wanted to load the software on to my MAC. Does anyone know how to?
Thanks

The Subgear XP10 bears a striking resemblance to the UWATEC Aladin Prime. UWATEC has replaced the Prime and Tec models with the Aladin 2G in the US market. I have a Aladin Prime and a Mac. I use the UWATEC dongle USB 2.0 and JTrak.

Is it possible to only download new dives onto your computer? Every time I do it, it downloads everything all over again creating a lot of bogus dives.

Hi,
Sorry to hijack the post I am a newbie and have just got a subgear xp10 I want to connect it to my Mac but it won't run the disc and tried it on a couple of older computers (PC) and managed to get the software installed on one of them, I bought a separate irDA device online but can't seem to get the PC to recognize the Subgear xp10 and the xp10 doesn't have the IR icon illuminated. Help!! is there another irDA device I should specifically be using? Is the software too old to use on newer computers? When I went into a local electronic store to ask about Infrared they looked at me as if I was nuts. All I want to do is see my dive profile :S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom