Stupid cable!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone tape Survivor and/or the Apprentice? Our cable went out last night in the middle of the first episode of Survivor: Palau. I was supposed to be taping it and the Apprentice for my hubby (he's on a business trip.) It stayed out until this AM :-(

Would you be willing to let me borrow the tapes?

Dang I wish I did - but unfortunately I didn't. It would be on it's way if I had. Survivor had a strange twist and I feel for the one guy kicked off last night, but cheer when the other 2 went.

Every new series I swear I'm not going to watch - but hey this time they are in Palau -gotta see what I am missing.

Becky

You're in luck. They are running an encore of Survivor tomorrow (Sat. 2/19/2005) night. Check your TV listings.

Sorry, I'm not that into reality. I do like Survivor, and watch it every week (Here in Saudi, it's the weekend). There will never be another Rupert, my alltime favourite. I could care less about Apprentice. I shouldn't even watch Survivor, but am entranced, much I suppose like the way a deer is in the lights of a car at night. When I see it coming on TV, I just can't move. Survivor---to boldly go where Jeff has gone 9 times before!

Back
Top Bottom