Student in training- SUPER EXCITED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dsirmans

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Everyone,

New to scuba- and ready to dive in! My husband and I have a cruise vacation planned in Feb. We went on a cruise 2 years ago for our anniversary, and took a snuba excursion, this was my first underwater experience, I had never even snorkeled before. A few vacations and lots of snorkeling later, I am ready to go deeper. We are planing another vacation later this year, a dive vacation, looking for recommendations.

Congratulations on your new hobby! It would be a lot easier to give you recommendations on where you might enjoy diving, if we knew where you were . . .

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Where are you cruising? Will you be certified before....??

welcome....have a great time

Hello! I recommend Bonaire for the clarity, ease of diving, and pristine beauty. When you're brand new, it's nice to have easy diving, and you will get a lot of it there. Welcome to the world of diving - you will love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom