Question Stuck between two sizes of waterproof w7 5mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ares1590

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
As stated. I’m between a medium and medium-large for a w7 5mm men’s. I was able to try on a medium large at a shop and they said it was fine but I’m paranoid it’s too big. I tried on my buddy’s medium and it seems more snug but also more restrictive. I’m attaching an image of the sizing chart and my measurements are on the right. I circled where my size fell in their chart.

I will say both feel good/tight overall. The medium large has more of that gap in my back when I arch my back a lot but both have that to some degree. The difference between the two isn’t massive. The medium is just tighter all around, more restrictive, and harder to squat in. With the shark skin it just amplifies that restriction. I have only tried on dry not diving yet.

Anyone with this wetsuit have any thoughts? I plan to wear it alone and also with a shark skin underneath at times. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0799.jpeg
    IMG_0799.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom