Stuart?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrySuitDave

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles, where the debris meets the sea
Joe, when you say Stuart, am I guessing Stuart Clough?

I just got my Bob Howell DSV/OC with the slimline Viper second stage...what really nice workmanship...I think the only port left on the left side of the dil bar is that angled one most inboard, the outboard one on the very side of the bar is going to get used for the new ADV.

Yup....

I will sent some pics to J.W.B to post on his site this weekend on how my chasis was meant to dive..

I stuck a T adapter on that very end outlet, to allow the ADV and OC/DSV to plug in.

Bob has just done a new Manifold bar (or Penny whistle as he's selling it) thats has lots more outlets and looks dead cool. Check out his web site

if my memory disserves me right, Stuart is the guy who designed he Phibian.....

I think I might try to put a 90 degrees elbow on the left end side of the manifold bar to run up a hose for the ADV, and the slightly inboard back angled port, put a swivel 90 on it for the Viper hose.

it appears that I need a slighlty longer hose for the Viper than what it comes with. Bob supplied the second stage as part of a package deal so i didn't have to deal with it...but, i did noticed when I suck hard and fast (no jokes guys, lol) the something in the vicinity of the exhaust check valve side sure honk like a Canadian goose.

Back
Top Bottom