Strobe Repair Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whatevah

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good repair shop for strobes? I have two non-functional Ikelite strobes that I'd like to be able to use and I'd like to consider options other than Ikelite for their repair.

how old these strobes and what models? Ike , as far as I know,no longer supports the 150 strobe so if it is one of those you may be out of luck..

One is a Substrobe M and the other is a DS-125. The Substrobe M is no great loss, but I'd really like to have the DS-125 working again.

ikelite can probably work on the ds125..may even be in warrenty-if one of the original ones (ike can check by the serial number) there is an upgrade they can do .I forget what exactly the upgrade was for but I believe it had something to do with compatability to olympus ttl circuitry-the new ones do not need upgrading..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom