Strange notiifications @ photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received at least 8 emails today, titled:
Support@ScubaBoard.com photo category change (and times ranging for @4:25 threw 4:30)
We felt that your photo, titled "", was more appropriatein a different category. To view it, and to find out wherewe moved it (look in the upper left for the category name), visitthis link: /showphoto.php?photo=

Thanks!
The Team

I am not sure what this is, or if this actually originated at SB. Can someone help me understand that this is all about?

Sorry abut the weird stuff, but trying to copy hotmail pages seems to have loaded graphics.

Yes. You had photos in the "Professional's" Gallery. Which had 12 photos in it all together. I moved them to "Member Galleries" and removed the "Professional's Gallery" as there were none.

Thanks for the explanation. I certainly was not getting anywhere from the wording of the notifications them selves!

Wonder how my images got into a "Professional" category, cause I sure am no professional fotog, in any way shape or form. Not even in my own imagination!
Probably they ended up there because my computer skills are not much more advanced than my photography skills!!! LOL.

Thanks again. Problem solved.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom