Store Promotion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shooter61

Registered
Reaction score
Admin,
Is there anyplace on the mid-west forum where I can display (along with other mid-west shops) the shop I work at, for divers that might be in the area diving? We are in Iowa. If not mabey we could start one? We could also post where we can dive locally. Any suggestions anyone?

Hi Shooter, can you help us out on some good dive sites in Iowa? I don't think we have any listings!

Maybe there is no good spots there? I've got some buddies up that way and they tell me when they want to dive they head north.

We have three listings now, if anyone has anymore, please send them!

shooter61:
Admin,
Is there anyplace on the mid-west forum where I can display (along with other mid-west shops) the shop I work at, for divers that might be in the area diving? We are in Iowa. If not mabey we could start one? We could also post where we can dive locally. Any suggestions anyone?

There is a subforum called "Trips and Local Marketplace".

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom