Storage Time? Servicing Needed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya, $100 isn't the end of the world and it's nice piece of mind... and like I siad, I'll be wanting to dive while in Kauai.

Thanks for the input though guys... I'm sure they would be fine, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. It really would suck to have a malfunction ruin my dives. I'm ready for summer time and some more diving anyway. I really want to get back into it. I just need a reliable dive buddy.

wheezy:
Ya, $100 isn't the end of the world and it's nice piece of mind... and like I siad, I'll be wanting to dive while in Kauai.

Thanks for the input though guys... I'm sure they would be fine, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. It really would suck to have a malfunction ruin my dives. I'm ready for summer time and some more diving anyway. I really want to get back into it. I just need a reliable dive buddy.

I just noticed that you are in Newport. Do you check out the So. Cal. forum? We are having a Wrinkle's Dive and Picnic in June....good way to meet a reliable dive buddy! Check out the post and sign up to come.

(I think it is smart that you are having your regs serviced. For me, I have a family on the topside, I always error on the side of caution when diving. They would be the ones that would have to 'pick-up the peices' if I had a diving accident.)

Ann Marie:
I just noticed that you are in Newport. Do you check out the So. Cal. forum? We are having a Wrinkle's Dive and Picnic in June....good way to meet a reliable dive buddy! Check out the post and sign up to come.

(I think it is smart that you are having your regs serviced. For me, I have a family on the topside, I always error on the side of caution when diving. They would be the ones that would have to 'pick-up the peices' if I had a diving accident.)

Ann Marie,

I've had HORRIBLE luck with meeting a dive buddy in those situations. I'd like to come check it out though, I always keep an open mind.

The guys over at Luburdi are really cool about servicing regs, in fact they don't even give ya the whole "well where did you buy it" routine, which is why I keep going back. Parts and labor for the whole deal, with a RUSH to have it by Sat morning is only $110... pretty cheap peace of mind if you ask me.

He hooked me up with a VIS inspection plus nitrox fill as well, not to mention I got to chill and chat with good ol' Joe and brag about my new Nikon D2x. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom