Storage for Laptop:-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a recent discussion about a different model that had a small screen as an alternative to taking a laptop along.

I think my laptops 30G hard drive withh be plenty!

That one is cool too- but you can't actually burn CD's with it. Nothing beats having a hardcopy backup in the event of a problem with memory cards, harddrive failure, or god knows what with PC's (as we all know:wink: )

Titletowndiver once bubbled...
That one is cool too- but you can't actually burn CD's with it. Nothing beats having a hardcopy backup in the event of a problem with memory cards, harddrive failure, or god knows what with PC's (as we all know:wink: )

I have a laptop that can burn CDs.

Titletowndiver once bubbled...

I agree with ya there. But where do we draw the line for back-ups for our backed up back-ups? :bonk:

I plan to burn CD's of my originals as well as having them filed on my laptop. The chances of something happening to both are slim. Especially since a friend will have his laptop along for further backup!

And we never used to give a thought to running our exposed film, our only record of photos, through the x-ray machine! :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom