Stolen: White Faber double LP85's, Neon Yellow Luxfer AL40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lionfishslayer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
25300026_10156923722508102_7107697062349545520_o.jpg
24302118_10156888576678102_8067446564487951951_o.jpg

That’s just miserable. I notice the location of your Faber stickers, valve set up, and recognize the inspection stickers from a local shop. Any chance that you know the hydro date on any of the cylinders? Stickers are easy to remove. Got your initials marked anywhere?

I believe that we know each other. If I’m correct, then I’m your friend with the Pathfinder CCR, who sent you some ideas for anchor retrieval.

You might swing by Marc Buck’s scuba tank services shop on Ravenswood, just north of Sterling. I’m heading out to dive in a few minutes, and won’t be around today or I’d offer to drop in for you. (I’m not implying that he’s in any way complicit. HIs shop is less well know than most of the other local operations and in the case of your gear having been stolen by diving scum as opposed to ordinary scum, Marc’s shop might appear to be a place to get fills that’s a bit under the radar.)

Good thinking. You might consider enlisting some of your friends with letgo accounts to work in concert with you and LE. Good luck.

Yeah, actually, I learned about them because apparently I have the best dive buddies ever and the one in particular who alerted me went ahead and made an offer to make sure they didn't get bought up by someone else. He is currently scheduled to meet the dude this afternoon. Played it cool, didn't say anything suspicious, screenshotted the whole conversation and sent it to me.

Want to bring my cousin Vinny from Staten Island?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom