Stolen Laptop Reward, lifetime of beer!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Lifetime of beer offered for stolen laptop | The Daily Telegraph

A BOUTIQUE brewery in New Zealand has offered a lifetime supply of beer in return for a stolen laptop.

The computer, containing designs, creative work, contact details and financial information, was stolen from the Croucher Brewing Company in the central North Island city of Rotorua.

Owners Paul Croucher and Nigel Gregory were so desperate to get it back, they were offering free beer to whoever turned in the person responsible for the burglary, Rotorua's Daily Post newspaper said.

Mr Croucher said the laptop contained important information and while the company had back-up copies of its work they were not as up-to-date as the stolen data.

A "lifetime supply'' equal to about 12 beers each month was offered to anyone who could name the thief, Mr Croucher said.

im so proud... i wished these guys were aussie for offering up this reward!!

A "lifetime supply'' equal to about 12 beers each month

That is not a lifetime supply. Now if it were 12 beers a week...

Bryan

That is not a lifetime supply. Now if it were 12 beers a week...

Bryan

Ha! Around here, I know some people that think 12 beers a day would be more appropriate! :shakehead:

Make it Irish whiskey and I will be glad to tell them where it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom