Stolen gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reddiver970

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I had a Zeagle ranger LTD and a Mares BCD stolen from my garage in Ft. Collins. It's probably a reach in the dark, but if anybody hears of any slimeball selling that kind of stuff let me know please. Thanks

I am always looking on craigslist and ebay as my hubby is still trying to gear up. I am in Aurora/Denver, so if I hear of anything - I'll definitely pass it along.... So sorry this happened to you, someone broke into my house a couple of years ago and stole a bunch of stuff - it just sucks!

We'll keep our eyes open in the mountains.

I hope they don't try to dive it, that's some very Bad Karma.

Thanks everyone for the help, the good news is that I usually dive a b/p wing and didn't use the ranger very often. Still sucks though:(

More than likely they will be found along the road or some pawn shop, unless the thief knew what they were for. Make sure the local police and surrounding agencies are informed as to the theft. I would not be looking for those items if I was a thief. But perhaps they were taken in the haste of the moment. Did either have any identification or names written on them? Good luck.

get DAN dive insurance. they cover lost/stolen dive gear, dive accidents, trip cancellations, non-diving accidents while on holiday, evecuations from timbuck2, and all for the low cost of $60-$100 per year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom