Stock Quotes in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plmbrok

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can obtain stock quotes or Internet connection in Cozumel. We are staying at Brisas/ Magic Sunset/Reefscape for a week in December.
My e-mail to resort has not gotten answer
TYIA

plmbrok once bubbled...
Can anyone tell me where I can obtain stock quotes or Internet connection in Cozumel. We are staying at Brisas/ Magic Sunset/Reefscape for a week in December.
TYIA

There are internet shops all over town. One in the group of shops out front of the Chedraui Supermarket is relatively convenient. Another I've used is on 30 near the Ace Hardware.

As for a stock quote: "Cozumel is the 2nd best dive site in the world."<g>

Joel
http://www.mxtravel.com/cozumel.html

plmbrok once bubbled...
TYIA

The Calling Station there on the main drag in town (it's next to the photo shop with the statue of the anthopomorphised roll of film out on the sidewalk) is pretty dependable.

But why in the world would you want to track the stock market while you are on Cozumel? Isn't that where we go to get away from all that?

I own a stock I am up 1000% plus. If it does even better while I am in Cozumel, may stay an extra week!

Stop in at the Hotel Flamingo, buy a drink and you get 20 minutes of Internet access for free. (Calle 6, less than a block from the water)

Visit with Kelly or Helene.

Julian makes great margeritas.

Just my dos centavos, and only because you asked.

Wristshot

You can get internet access in the Brisas Hotel, on the 1st floor right next to the stairs there is a computer.

Brisas ( or whatever their name is now ) - Dec 18- - 24.

I remember their was an Inet shop right accors Apple's shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom