Stingray Divers in Brooklyn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I visited Stingray Divers in Brooklyn this past week and had a good experience. My tanks needed new stickers and fills and they did it in one hour without complaint. Now, I am not a big LDS diver and didn't even know if they were still in business as I had previously called Stingray Divers about 15 times on the phone in the past 3 years and they NEVER answered and their web page was always out dated. They finally answered so I drove over and had a good experience. Just reporting. The place has apparently been around for 15 years and is also a paint ball shop, like many LDS's are. Mostly a tech diving shop I would say. No high pressure sales pitches and that's always nice. Nice folks. I wish them luck in the future and will be back with more business. Too bad they didn't answer the phone three years ago, lol. They also very rarely answer emails. :wink:

They're a few blocks from my house. Pablo's a nice guy. He sold me my first wetsuit. They definitely lean towards tech. Most of the biz is paintball, I believe. Problem is there's never anyone on the dive side during weekends - everyone's diving.
They've recently updated their website - pretty good.

Great shop and Pablo is the best. Always willing to help out and a great source of important information. Just got back into diving myself and couldnt have done it without him and his staff. And to top it off their prices are great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom