Stiletto to BPW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FDC700

Registered
Reaction score
I’m currently diving a Stiletto BC but am interested in a backplate and wings system. I’m wondering if the Stiletto Wing can be removed and fitted to the Zeagle backplates? (Can it also be reinstalled to the Stiletto harness if desired?) If this is possible what parts I would need to purchase to make this conversion?
I'm definitely a warm water recreational diver about 6' 195#. With a 3mm suit I've been using 14# of lead. Does a SST plate make sense or is the aluminum a better choice?

Yes, it can be mounted to a Zeagle BP, and then put back on the Stiletto. Any Zeagle backplate you purchase will come with a screw set to attach the bladder...it just bolts on...you shouldn't need any additional parts.

If you are wearing 14#, I would go with the SS plate and get 6 lbs + off your waist!

Thanks,

Scott

Back
Top Bottom