steel tank where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they are available in Germany/Austria would you be so kind as to let me know some details, I know several UK divers that would like to get their hands in 15 litre 300 bar cylinders.

Here: Stahlflasche 15L Breathing Apparatus 300 bar Flaschenhalsgewinde M25

If you are stuck in the German, I can help out....
That guy sells also over amazon.de and has almost only positive feedback.

I once contacted him for the coltri compressor and got an answer pretty fast. So my first impression is good....

I think I buy one and import on my regular seafreights. If someone want to join I can purchase and import more and also handle all the customs over my company.
But it would need AT LEAST 2-3 month to have it here. As well I would need a small deposit and a document with signature which tells that we just handle the shipping and we are not responsible for any warranty or injuries/deads when using it.

As well I don't know if there are any special regulations on tanks in Thai law. But if I can help someone on the import than I do....

Lord Khram, have you checked with Dave at Aquatech on Koh Tao, he has an independent supplier from somewhere.
Just a thought.

Thanks for that I will look into it, if they are available I also would like to have a couple in thailand, but also was looking to use them in the UK when I dive there, and have a friend who travels by van regularly to Germany who could bring some back for me because I know 15ltr / 300bar cylinders are neither manafactured or retailed in the UK as I have looked into this numerous times over the years.

Thanks again for the info.

Here: Stahlflasche 15L Breathing Apparatus 300 bar Flaschenhalsgewinde M25

If you are stuck in the German, I can help out....
That guy sells also over amazon.de and has almost only positive feedback.

I once contacted him for the coltri compressor and got an answer pretty fast. So my first impression is good....

I think I buy one and import on my regular seafreights. If someone want to join I can purchase and import more and also handle all the customs over my company.
But it would need AT LEAST 2-3 month to have it here. As well I would need a small deposit and a document with signature which tells that we just handle the shipping and we are not responsible for any warranty or injuries/deads when using it.

As well I don't know if there are any special regulations on tanks in Thai law. But if I can help someone on the import than I do....

Thanks for that I have been looking for 300bar / 15tr cylinders in the UK for years, i will look into having some brought back from Germany.

LK: before you buy something there, read the German Version. The English is full of mistakes....

Thanks H90

I have a friend who can do the translations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom