steel tank where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as I am aware and certainly in the UK 15 litre 300 bar steel cylinders are not available.

I am looking to buy a 15 Liter 300 bar steel tank. Does anyone in Thailand sell these?

Dive Supply lists 228 bar, 13.2 liters internal volume max. Aquamasters also lists 13.2 liters max.

I tried to upload both catalogs for you but they are much larger than the SB PDF file size limit.

sorry for the late answer....
I found one in Germany (and I have regular seafreight from Austria to Thailand) so I think I give up searching in Thailand and import it.
By the way, I didn't tell why I need such an exotic tank.
Reason is that I want to travel with it, sometimes with bus and if I take 2x80 aluminium I would brake my neck walking somewhere with it.
One 300 bar 15 liter should be enough for 2 long simple dives somewhere without refilling.

As far as I am aware and certainly in the UK 15 litre 300 bar steel cylinders are not available.

I found them in Germany, Austria and in Thailand. But I need to check on the details.
the available one are 15.3 USA made and I am not sure if I can screw in valves from Germany. So I need to check that first.

I found them in Germany, Austria and in Thailand. But I need to check on the details.
the available one are 15.3 USA made and I am not sure if I can screw in valves from Germany. So I need to check that first.

If they are available in Germany/Austria would you be so kind as to let me know some details, I know several UK divers that would like to get their hands in 15 litre 300 bar cylinders.

Lord Khram, have you checked with Dave at Aquatech on Koh Tao, he has an independent supplier from somewhere.
Just a thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom