Steel HP80s, AL14, doubles hardware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heavy D

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am in PA school right now and haven't had much time for diving and it doesn't look like that will change for a while so I am trying to get rid of some extra stuff that I haven't been using and pay off some bills to prepare for moving next year. Here is the list and prices. Reasonable offers also accepted. Shipping is additional unless stated.

2 - PST HP80 steel tanks, great condition with convertible valves will be due for a vis and hydro next month - $200 each or $350 for both with fresh hydro and vis

1 - 14cf 2014 psi aluminum inflation bottle with yoke valve, last hydro 10/08, used as inflation bottle and filled using whip off of a larger tank so no vis - $75

1 - OMS 300 Bar dual tank manifold (complete) - $150 shipped

1 - set of 7.25" stainless steel bands with hardware (brand unknown) for doubles, will fit AL80s or 7.25" HP steel tanks - $70 shipped

1- Deep Outdoors 85# Dual Bladder wing, brand new, never seen water - $250 shipped

I have to go through some more stuff so check back for additional items. Pics are available on request. PM with questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
How old are the 80's? For my own clarification 350.00 includes you getting VIP and Hydro on both tanks...? Are these true HP's 3442 psi?

Back
Top Bottom