Steel HP120 Cylinder w/DIN Valve for Sale in Chicago for $140obo (City/Edgewater)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckless1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there!

I'm selling my steel high-pressure 120 scuba cylinder. It has a DIN valve, but of course an adapter can be purchased if your gear is "normal" ;-) I've used this tank at Haigh Quarry and in the Gulf of Mexico, but have not dived in almost 2 years (yikes).

A steel 120 will take about 6 lbs off your weight belt (IIRC) and is an excellent choice if you drive to some of your dive sites. Combined with a steel backplate, I was able to dive in a shorty in the Flower Garden Banks with no addition weight (I was also skinner but that's another story...) The tank was last Visually Inspected in June of 2009.

Asking $140, or best offer, cash and carry. I live in the city in Edgewater, very near Loyola University. Please see the adjoining pictures. These have been reduced for the web--I can send the original high-res photos if requested.

Thanks,
wreckless1 aka Peter O.

tank-01_entire.jpgtant-02_top.jpgtant-03_closeup.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom