Staying Safe Seminar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinhard

New
Reaction score
Space is Limited!!! We have room for about 30 people on January 31st at 6:30pm. This Seminar will be with our guest speaker Steve Lewis.

Admission payable in advance is $10.00 to come in for a night of insight into ways to enjoy diving without risking your life or health. There is no tickets sold at the door.

This Seminar will be at a restaurant/bar so there will be food and drinks around the dinner hour you can order.

About our Guest Speaker....

Doppler! Good lord, that would be me; Steve Lewis. I am a dive-industry professional who makes his living as a training, marketing and product consultant for clients in the private and public sectors of the dive and dive related industries.

In addition, I am an active cave and wreck dive...r and hold an advanced trimix instructor-trainer rating with TDI and PSAI. I’m lucky enough to teach all over North America and further afield when the opportunity presents itself. Those diver and instructor education programs focus on best practices for optimal dive planning and execution. What that means is that the real emphasis is on common sense and not teaching Muppet tricks.

In about 20 years of doing this stuff, I have logged more than 1600 staged decompression dives, 500 plus cave dives, and approximately 860 deep trimix dives. The cool thing is, I can still get enthusiastic about a bimble on a wreck or a reef in 20 metres because being underwater is way more fun than anything else.

Take care and dive safe.

Steve Lewis

To reserve your spot contact:

Mitch Wilson at:

Rec & Tek SCUBA Inc.
529 Upper Sherman Ave.
Hamilton L8V 3L9

www.recandtekscuba.com
905-385-0300

mitch@recandtekscuba.com

---------- Post added December 31st, 2014 at 04:18 PM ----------

Here is the Facebook link if this is easier to forward to others that are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/events/607879209324307/

Mitch

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom