Scuba Instructor required part time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, good day, how much I loved migrating. I live on Kish Island and I would like to migrate and experience. How can I do this? I am a diving instructor in the system sdi

Hello, good day, how much I loved migrating. I live on Kish Island and I would like to migrate and experience. How can I do this? I am a diving instructor in the system sdi
Thank you so much for your reply. This is a part time position in cold water diving here in Canada. This is seasonal due to the harsh winters we have here. I’m looking for someone that works full time elsewhere, and this is a side job for them. I should have put that in the ad. Being up here in Canada, we have a window in spring, summer, and fall to get our diving in.
I do not think you want to leave the island, for our weather.

Mitch

خیلی ممنون از جواب شما. این یک موقعیت نیمه وقت در غواصی در آب سرد در اینجا در کانادا است. این فصل به دلیل زمستان های سختی که در اینجا داریم. من به دنبال شخصی هستم که در جای دیگری تمام وقت کار کند و این یک شغل جانبی برای آنها است. باید آن را در آگهی می گذاشتم. از آنجایی که اینجا در کانادا هستیم، در بهار، تابستان و پاییز پنجره ای برای غواصی داریم.
فکر نمی کنم بخواهید جزیره را به خاطر آب و هوای ما ترک کنید.

میچ
خیلی ممنون از پاسختون، انشالله در خدمتتون هستم تا با شما شیرجه بزنم

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom