Status on dive info page?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last I heard they will be changing servers again at the end of the month so it is going to be awhile....so says NetDoc.

Bummer. I'm new here and didn't seem to get in under the wire to add my profile info. I guess I'll be stealthy until things are up and running again. Does anybody know if they'll post something to let us know or should we just keep trying now and again?

nrh:
Bummer. I'm new here and didn't seem to get in under the wire to add my profile info. I guess I'll be stealthy until things are up and running again. Does anybody know if they'll post something to let us know or should we just keep trying now and again?

hehe at least you are not stuck on being uncertfied :p

I think Netdoc told someone to try it out a few days ago, but did not function,
I would assume that once the server problems are addressed then the little things like our dive profiles and stuff will be taken care of :)

Yesterday or the day before, the page actually came up once for me. Of course, it had no boxes on it (just the usual edit/cancel buttons), but it was *almost* the real page. :wink:

Now, we're back to blank, but hey, if it's a couple more weeks, I may have completed my NAUI Master Scuba Diver in time to do one bulk dive info update and save a few clicks. :D

ClayJar:
Yesterday or the day before, the page actually came up once for me. Of course, it had no boxes on it (just the usual edit/cancel buttons), but it was *almost* the real page. :wink:

Now, we're back to blank, but hey, if it's a couple more weeks, I may have completed my NAUI Master Scuba Diver in time to do one bulk dive info update and save a few clicks. :D

congrats :)

I am about done with my AOW can't wait to do rescue :)

Congrats y'all... both on the Master Diver and the AOW...Don't skip rescue either! You'll get a ton out of it.

That silly page is STILL blank! (It's become an obsession for me now! Yes - I know - Pathetic.)

I'm thinking there is a good chance I could make instructor before the dive profile works again...LOL OW,AOW,NITROX, working on RESCUE!

I have a feeling we'll all be updating out dive info *well* before you make instructor or I make divemaster... which certainly isn't going to be this year. Whether I finish master or you finish rescue before it's up is probably a close race. Now, whether I get a chance to grab rescue, too... that I'm not going to call yet.

I took NAUI master first, since it was about to start and it's only occasionally available from my LDS. I think I might be done in time for the start of the next rescue class, however, which would let me finish all the recreational work this season. If I cover all the NAUI recreational bases this season, and I keep diving at my current rate, I might consider myself ready to think about starting toward divemaster next season. (Oooh, there's a DAN O2 class with CPR add-on coming up next week... I might have to see if I can fit that between master class sessions.)

JdLag1:
I'm thinking there is a good chance I could make instructor before the dive profile works again...LOL OW,AOW,NITROX, working on RESCUE!

Iv completed my dive master AND its still not fixed!! :D :D , lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom