Stating the obvious

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Henderson? Nice! DIR black or colors? I'm assuming you bought the wetsuit for you and not the dog.

Uh, Lil Sis might want to cut down on the liquids before bedtime, if ya know what I mean!

Jcsgt:
Just did a Google search. There are at least a couple more sites like that. Just type in the words "chihuahua" and "dressup".
^^ Doesnt want to know what would ever possess him to type that into a search engine. ^^

^doesn't realize that Lil Sis bought a new puppy and likes to play dressup with it^

^^^Isn't good at reading posts that start with "Doesn't want to know..."^^^ :D

Cave Diver:
^^ Doesnt want to know what would ever possess him to type that into a search engine. ^^

cynic

DIR, the only accent color I wear is blue - they didn't have it. And yes for me not that freaking yapper she has

Missdirected:
Should be ignored regularly :)
^^^ Is unable to follow her own advice ^^^ :D

Cave Diver:
^^^ Is unable to follow her own advice ^^^ :D

Doesn't know the difference between unable and unwilling

I always seem to miss lil sis. She needs to get that dog a snorkel. U know she/lil sis is missing diving tomorrow :shocked:

^has a warped little sister^

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom