State Fair, anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm planning to go to the State Fair on Thursday and spending most of the early afternoon there, including going to the dive show at 3pm. Is anyone interested in meeting out there and going through the Fair?

Also, I'm planning to return that night and going to see Mamma Mia at the Fair Park Music Hall. Anyone interested in that?

Let me know...

There is a dive show at the Dallas Aquarium, adjacent to the Science Place, that is open three days a week during the State Fair (and periodically after the fair is closed). A diver feeds the fish in a salt water tank and fields questions (via UCD) from visitors to the aquarium. It's a job that I've enquired in to. Someday...

OMG, MAMMA MIA was the most fun I have ever had at a production!! A total of 22 ABBA songs were used in the show, and as an encore, the entire cast came back out and did three dance numbers to Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen and Waterloo! Everyone in the house was up and dancing with them (including yours truly). It was an awesome musical! I had waited two years to see it (and missed it twice in London), but it was definitely worth the wait! It's a MUST SEE for any ABBA fans, or just fans of musicals in general. :)

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
Everyone in the house was up and dancing with them (including yours truly).
Now THAT is something I'm sorry I missed! :D I love musicals. Glad you had a great time.

Back
Top Bottom