Starting Up in CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kamehameha

Reaction score
I just started diving and am looking for any dive-related jobs in CT, preferably close to farmington. I am looking into golf ball retrieval jobs, if anyone knows anything about that, but any dive job would be great.

I just started diving and am looking for any dive-related jobs in CT, preferably close to Farmington. I am looking into golf ball retrieval jobs, if anyone knows anything about that, but any dive job would be great.

You might want to do a ScubaBoard search on "Golf Ball". There are all sorts of nasty things in the ponds located on golf courses.

You might want to do some more research before hopping into the ponds on your local golf course.

I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm but I found it amazing the amount of chemicals etc. found in golf course ponds. I am assuming you are not planning to dive for golf balls in a hazmat suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom