Starter 1st stage, 2nd stage and octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokn'

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
If anyone has an older set for a good price I'm interested. I have no brand loyalty but I need something that there's still parts out there for and has been moderately taken care of. Thanx!

Check out the S40 by Sitech it it bullet proof and has cheap parts if yo will ever need any.
PM me I have one for sell.

If anyone has an older set for a good price I'm interested. I have no brand loyalty but I need something that there's still parts out there for and has been moderately taken care of. Thanx!

I have a set of Sherwood regs (magnum?) including a console with a compass that I bought when I got certified 13 months ago and was about to list on e-bay. They have about 15 dives on them, make me an offer, I'm not looking for a whole lot! Not really technical regs but they'll get you wet for short money.

I have a Sherwood Brut 1st and 2nd stage. A Sherwood Octo, and a console with SPG, depth gauge, and compass. PM me your email if you would like some pictures.

It's yours for $175 (I'll cover shipping).

-Mitch

Thanx guys but I found everything I was looking for. Best of luck selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom