stainless steel backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Look what I made :) will be testing the material in the next few months for durability, then custom design some samples. Then maybe I can offer you guys some pimp'd out custom rigs hehehe..

Axua:
Look what I made :) will be testing the material in the next few months for durability, then custom design some samples. Then maybe I can offer you guys some pimp'd out custom rigs hehehe..
Nice job!
Hmm, no CAM strap slots, requires an STA?
Going to anodize it? If so, what color?
What grade & gauge of steel was used?

its still just a basic design. I'm still going to test it with the complete set-up (bladder, STA). I will basically be testing the materials more than the design as the concept is custom rigs :)

Axua:
its still just a basic design. I'm still going to test it with the complete set-up (bladder, STA). I will basically be testing the materials more than the design as the concept is custom rigs :)

good job bro! btw will you have that in alum?

well start testing bro! and if you do cut in the slots for the cam straps will you please put in an order for me please...

i'll have mine in matte or glowing silver (it doesn't matter)... or metallic blue hehehehehe

sana hindi mahal

Jag

Just curious, why do you want to drill cam band slots if your going to use an STA?

Axua:
Just curious, why do you want to drill cam band slots if your going to use an STA?

exactly my sentiments bro. you dont need the slots

Back
Top Bottom