Stainless BP & 45# Pioneer????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Frankenmule:
Man, just when I think I did something good for a change.

So what should I have to pay for the 6# SS bp w/ the harness and the pocket piece that bolts inside the BP with a 27# Pioneer wing and the two tank straps? The other local shop sells the package deal for the $487. They may give me a 10% discount too.

Dont feel too bad. The FTP on the SS BP with harness is $188. The MC pack is $64. The tank straps (Halcyon SS) are $24 each.

SO, if you are saying you got all of the above for $225, I would say you DID get a good deal, you saved $75.

If you are saying that you paid $225 for the BP and harness only, you overpaid by $37.

BTW, FTP on the Pioneer 27# wing is $278.

So, when added all together, that comes up to $578 for the Pioneer 27# wing, SS BP and harness with MC pack, and two Halcyon SS cam bands. Thats all Fair Trade Pricing with no discount...
They also sell it in a complete package for a price of $485.

BTW, if you are wondering where I got all these prices, they are from the fifthd website...

The 45# Pioneer I'm paying $202.00, 5thD has it for $338.00 I think the $136.00 savings is pretty good.

The SS BP w/ the harness , knife pouch (on the harness) and the MC storage pack (I'm assuming that is the pack that goes behind your back bolted to the plate) I'm paying $225.
5thD sells the ss back w/ harness for $188 & the MC pack for $64. So if the MC pack is the one bolted to mine, I'm still saving $19.00, if not, I'm pating $37.00 too much.

I thought the tank straps were $49 ea, $38. is what 5thD has on them. But nobody in this town will sell them for that. 5thD might have to be the place if their shipping isn't too bad. Otherwise the other LDS has the 27# Pioneer package deal for the $487 price.

Now, my last question, do I need two tank straps or one?
thanks
Greg

Dr. Frankenmule:
Now, my last question, do I need two tank straps or one?
You definitely need two of them.

Jimmie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom