Staff Inst. and new OWSI looking for work together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgmonk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are two PADI Diving Instructors who are posting hoping to find employment together, but willing to look at jobs separately as well. Currently both of us are living in Thailand working as dive professionals.

Kristien Krieckemans is a bright, enthusiastic 30 year old Belgian who
has been traveling and working in Australia and Thailand since she
left Europe in December 2009. Since becoming a PADI professional over one year ago, she has been seeking new diving opportunities and new challenges.
Her primary interests right now are a commitment to gain knowledge and
provide a safe, fun diving experience.

Gannon Murphy is an experienced, passionate 34 year old who moved to
Asia over 3 years ago. He has been working steadily as a DM,
instructor, and staff instructor for the majority of his time in Thailand. Currently he is looking to expand his boundaries and seek new encounters with a different variety
of both customers and environments. While he is a full time instructor at a wonderful shop for the last 1 year plus, he is excited to look at new occasions and locations.

Both of us are very interested in hearing about any employment opportunities you have this summer and beyond. We are willing to work in a variety of capacities (teaching, guiding, sales), and we look forward to hearing what possibilities you may have to offer us.

Thank you for your time reading this, and enjoy the diving. We do. :D
email at scubmonk@me.com for CVs/Resumes

Kristien and Gannon

Last edited:
I dont have anything to support you full time but if you come to florida I can help you make some banging seasonal side money partnering with us in our Co-op.. Scuba Lessons Inc call me if your interested. I need help now bad..
Thanks, Tina

Back
Top Bottom