St Vincent contact

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dave1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Trying to setup a trip to St Vincent and arrange it with Dive St Vincent. Their website has an email address. I can not get anyone there to respond to emails I send to that address. For those that have worked with them before, how did you make contact? Do I need to call them on the phone?

Trying to setup a trip to St Vincent and arrange it with Dive St Vincent. Their website has an email address. I can not get anyone there to respond to emails I send to that address. For those that have worked with them before, how did you make contact? Do I need to call them on the phone?

Why not work through a US based Dive travel agent and let them arrange your trip there?

I find that contacting dive ops through Whatsapp has been far more dependable than E mail. I have had issues in the past with receiving e mails from foreign countries. If still no luck in getting a response, try Serenity Dive. They were a lot of fun to dive with.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am willing to hear more ideas. I contacted Bluewater and they are working to get things started. We shall see what happens next.

Have you tried. bill2s@divestvincent.com

That one, bill2s, etc, is the one I have been trying for several weeks with never a response.
I also listed it as an approved sender so it would not go to junk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom