St Thomas USVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skraalie

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Can anyone give some recommendations on dive operators on St Thomas USVI. I have 2 brand new Open Water students who will be on a cruise and will be docking there. They have asked for for a dive operator recommendation. I have never dived there. Can anyone help me out? I don't want to send them with a "cattle cart" operation, but I do want to send them with someone who will take care of them.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
skraalie

I will be going to St Thomas in early October and have booked four boat dives with Admiralty Dive Center. Received good feedback on this site. I'm not sure how they work with the cruise ships but I'm guessing they will. Boats are smaller 12 or 6 divers.

We went out with the St. Thomas Diving Club while on a day stop on a cruise on June 27, 2008. We booked our charter with WreckChick and she was even able to pick us up and drive us back to the ship. We had a wonderful day with dives at Buck Island Point (76', 49 mins) and Dive Flag Rock (66', 57 mins). Water temperatures were 84 F at the surface and 82 F at depth for both dives. Beautiful day, 50'+ visibilities and lots of marine life, a wonderful day was had by all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom