St Maarten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from St. Maarten. Stayed at Divi Little Bay, which was wonderful and dove with Ocean Explorers...

Thanks for your report! My wife and I are heading for St. Maarten in a couple of weeks and will be staying at Divi. I look forward to getting some diving in while we're there. Glad to hear it's a good spot!

Thanks again!

JNorris - Divi used to have a dive shop/shack onsite and you could rent tanks to beach dive right there. Not sure if it's still available. It wasn't great, but beat sitting on the beach in the afternoon! You could dive along the rocks and out around the point of Little Bay. Fish, sunken airplane and a few other attractions along the way.

Thanks for the note Jersey! I am under the impression that there is a dive operation right at Divi. We'll know in a couple of weeks!! Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom