St Lucia vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sujo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Have narrowed down my next dive vacation to the Caribbean island of St Lucia which will probably be end Apr 2012. Will be diving with Scuba Steves dive shop in Gros Inlet. Just need help choosing between the two resorts in the area - Almond Morgan Bay or Smugglers Cove. Will be going by myself and will be working on my AOW course while there. Dive shop has pick-up/drop-off to both of these resorts. Any members visited these site?
Thanks

Have narrowed down my next dive vacation to the Caribbean island of St Lucia which will probably be end Apr 2012. Will be diving with Scuba Steves dive shop in Gros Inlet. Just need help choosing between the two resorts in the area - Almond Morgan Bay or Smugglers Cove. Will be going by myself and will be working on my AOW course while there. Dive shop has pick-up/drop-off to both of these resorts. Any members visited these site?
Thanks

I see you are also a "Fly South to Dive" Canuck.

Anyway, I don't have any experience with the two dive operators you mentioned, but my wife and I recently spent a week in Sandals Grande St. Lucia, which is also located in the Gros Islet area.

Since most of the good dive sites are along the Southwestern shores of St. Lucia, be ready for long boat rides (50-60 min each way).

When we were there in mid-December, the water was a balmy 27-28 degrees (and air 31-33 degrees) which sure beat the minus 15 we have here in Ontario today!

I know you will be concentrating on getting your AOW, but try to enjoy the dives as well!

:)

Thanks RetroBlader, will try hard to enjoy those dives

Back
Top Bottom