St Lucia trip Part one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdiver2:
Allison it helped knowing a couple of people on the dive staff.....more freedom than usual. The wreck is called the Leslie M I thought it was a great dive lots of stuff to see, I am very happy with Bristle worm shot (by Mrs cdiver) and the Scorpion fish. The photo looks great when done from the 25 meg file, I have had a few requests for a copy of it. The best possible shot on that dive I messed up bad. Looking through the wheel house and out of the door on the other side a beautiful blue with some sea fans in silhouette, doorway full of glassy sweepers and the inside wall of the wheelhouse full of corals. Everyone was lining up to see it when I got my turn I found I had the wrong lens ( not wide enough ) and could only get about a foot of wall around the door, on top of this I rushed to get the photo and let others get in to see it and forgot to reduce the shutter speed...result the blue background came out black &^%$#. I dream about going back and doing it again
Its true what they say you can not win them all

Okay Cd2, now your still going to go to Palau?
Hmmm, what happened to the electrical problem you used to have, maybe it turned into a trip to St. Lucia :11:
Nice report. Would you place the diving in a high category compared to other dive areas youve been?

all the best,
Caymaniac

caymaniac:
Okay Cd2, now your still going to go to Palau?
Hmmm, what happened to the electrical problem you used to have, maybe it turned into a trip to St. Lucia :11:
Nice report. Would you place the diving in a high category compared to other dive areas youve been?

all the best,
Caymaniac

Palau is still on I'm not giving up on that for anything. The generator? found one ok but getting an electrician to put one in ! all I can say is don't come to live in Florida its like living in a third world country when you want a trades person to work.
St Lucia lots of coral mostly plate, the only large life was the Hawks bill turtle. There are good dives but getting a good op to take you to them. I would suggest getting the good sites from the board then telling the dive op where you want to go, but in a sentence yes the diving was good 100 times better than the Bahamas

Back
Top Bottom