St.Kitts,St. Lucia,St thomas and barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife an I honey Mooned in St. Lucia last April at Sandels, We dove 4 days out of a 6 day stay. We are planning another trip back next year. We had excellent diving the whole time we there. There are some beautiful wall dives if you like to see lots of little fish and critters, and colors of the sponges made it a very nice place to dive. If you have the time and decide to dive there, see if you make it to Supermans flight. It's a nice 50-80ft drift dive along a wall thats drops to 1600ft beneth the Petit Piton. visibility was fantstic here. But as others have said above, the other dives Vis averaged around 50-80ft.

Others that we dived and liked were
Anse Chastanet:
Lesleen M shipwreck. (great for an easy relaxing wreck dive)
Anse La Raye:

I am not sure about the local outfits there as like I said we were diving with the resort's Op. I must say there were one of the best groups I have ever dove with.

Just My2cents

Back
Top Bottom