St. Kitts Marriott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone!

My wife and I have a bunch of Marriott rewards points and we were looking for somewhere to use them in the caribbean. The Marriott in St. Kitts looks nice, but has anyone out there stayed there?

If you have, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Spady

another Marriott you might consider is the Marriott Beach resort in Curacao. Nice resort and Curacao diving is quite good. The on site op has a pretty good rep and you can shore dive from the resort.

There's also a new Renaissance downtown where I assume you can use your points but as a diver I'd stick to the Marriott Beach.

Yeah, we actually stayed at the Marriott in Curacao a year ago and we really liked it. Nice shore diving. I wish there were a Marriott on Bonaire. :)

Marriot in St Kitts is great, I always hear good reports about it. For a smaller more "Caribbeann feel" you could try Timothy Beach Resort in St Kitts.
T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom