SSI OW multiple guess exam!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am taking the test tonight. I read the book again and answer all the questions again, I think that I am ready especially for a multiple "CHOICE" test but is the mental block that I am afraid of. I have a program that gives me questions regarding tables and I get every answer correct so I think that I am good for at least half of the test. I will let you guys know as soon as they tell me the score. Thank you for all your support and good wishes.

CC

As someone else said, most of the questions are like the chapter questions. There are 50 questions, you need to get at least 40 (80%) correct to pass. 5 of the questions (or half the number needed to fail) are on the tables. So make sure you understand the tables. Otherwise, the test is not that hard. Very few of my students get more than 3 wrong. The lowest score any student in my class ever got was 82%.

YAHHHHHHHHUUUUUUU 92% I'm a fishhhhh. Bring on the sharks I am so ready. I will be swimin circles arround those sharks. Cudas please don't even get close or I will make you sushi. hahaha. I am so full of it. As soon as the shark gets close I will jump into the boat hahaha but hey I passed the hard part. Thank you all for your support

CC

Congrats- We all knew you'd do it, thanks for proving us right.

YAHHHHHHHHUUUUUUU 92% I'm a fishhhhh. Bring on the sharks I am so ready. I will be swimin circles arround those sharks. Cudas please don't even get close or I will make you sushi. hahaha. I am so full of it. As soon as the shark gets close I will jump into the boat hahaha but hey I passed the hard part. Thank you all for your support

CC
You owe me a new keyboard! :rofl3: CONGRATS!

CC

Congrats!!!! Outstanding!!!! Now finish your open water and the world is your playground.

CC

YEAY! Good for you! Congrats!

Hey guys,

My OW dives are the first two weeks of December. We have 2 more pool dives and then they feed us to the sharks:shocked 2:... I mean we have the OW dives. :D I know I will not have any problems in the OW because I did not have any major problems in the pool. The only thing is, that I forget to blow air while doing the regulator clearing and the mask clearing. And that is the only time that I forget to breath. During everything else I am always breathing. :cool2:

Thank you again for all your support
CC

...I know I will not have any problems in the OW because I did not have any major problems in the pool. The only thing is, that I forget to blow air while doing the regulator clearing and the mask clearing. And that is the only time that I forget to breath. During everything else I am always breathing.

Thank you again for all your support
CC

Congrats on passing the exam... It sounds like you'll do fine with your OW skills since you're comfortable in the pool... don't suck down too much air looking at all the fishies...

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom