SSI Master Diver, 100+ dives, looking for work.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dpg0002

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am an SSI Master Diver, 100+ Dives, looking for a job. I have no preference where the job is. My only preference for the type of job is that it is either on a liveaboard or in an aquarium, although those two categories are in no way binding. I have specialties in night diving/limited visibility, boat diving, deep diving, navigation, stress and rescue, and nitrox. I have experience in shark diving and research diving, including shark and ray identification and observation in a research setting as well as coral research. I am available to work starting Dec 1st. I can be reached at either dpg0002@auburn.edu or danielgeary3@gmail.com as I am currently in the Philippines conducting shark research. I will readily supply more information about myself and diving capabilities/experience to any serious offers.

I would think that being at the pro level would help your situation unless you are looking for a job in the science area.

I would think that being at the pro level would help your situation unless you are looking for a job in the science area.

that's why i included my scientific diving and research...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom